Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Hey guys....finally I am back with a banggg!!!But still not with a full fledged post of an array of emotions,sarcasm,blah blah...but something more proximate...close to my heart....

And ofcourse, it happens to be one of my bestesttt friend's birthday and no prizes for guessing this one......Supadiya or Sups!this one's for you..

Mate..!God laid out a perfect story for me
which is why you were sent as an angel in my life...I needn't tell you what important place you hold in my life because I know I may fill up the wwhole blog,,,,scribble a complete diary,,,but won't be able to do justice as I neither have the words nor the ability to express my emotions that vividly...Anyways sweets....all I have to say is May God bless you,,,,fulfil all your wishes,,,,may all your dreams come true...!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!HAVE A BLAST!!!ENJOY YOUR DAY!!!N KEEP SMILING FOREVA N EVA!!!!!

No comments: